Missed Call Tweak

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
In iOS 5, whenever you miss a call, it comes up on your lockscreen. When you slide to open the notification, the phone automatically dials the number from the missed call. Is there a tweak that will bring up a dialog box giving the user the option to either call back, text or open the missed call?

TIA

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
It's not exactly what you are looking for but have you tried Ipsum and Lorem. At least then you can dismiss them without accidentally calling.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Actually, I do use that already. But once in a blue moon I'll pause too long in the middle of the swipe and it will trigger the default response. (Or I just forget, and swipe it thinking it will unlock and take me to the phone app.) Not a huge deal, considering my call volume is pretty low.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Actually, I do use that already. But once in a blue moon I'll pause too long in the middle of the swipe and it will trigger the default response. (Or I just forget, and swipe it thinking it will unlock and take me to the phone app.) Not a huge deal, considering my call volume is pretty low.

I know what you mean. I am swipe impaired at times too. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2