Super mario

Brenda53159

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone .. I'm wondering if anyone has or even knows where on the net I can download super Mario brothers? I have looked and looked but yet I can't find anything that will actually work. I have even looked in YouTube but nothing that works. I'm on a jail broken ipad2 5.0.1 can anyone point me in the right direction please? I know I need a aculator or something like that but what one? About to just buy a game boy. Can anyone help me out?

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone .. I'm wondering if anyone has or even knows where on the net I can download super Mario brothers? I have looked and looked but yet I can't find anything that will actually work. I have even looked in YouTube but nothing that works. I'm on a jail broken ipad2 5.0.1 can anyone point me in the right direction please? I know I need a aculator or something like that but what one? About to just buy a game boy. Can anyone help me out?

There is an emulator called NES.emu in the cydia store for about 5 bucks, I think? It is probably worth it, compared to buying a Game boy. If you know your way around Cydia and with SSH-ing then it isn't that hard to play games on there.... Good luck and Have fun.

Download Super Mario Bros. - Nes Roms

There you go buddy.

Last edited:

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
The thing you are looking for is Emulators. There's many of them on the app store ranging from nes, gamebly, snes, even sea genesis. If you look one of those up in cydia you should find the game player you need. Then some usually have game packs(called roms) and almost all of them have Mario since its so popular.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2