iOS 5 Statusbar Notifiers

eightdown

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Ya, thats kind of what i thought. just wondered if any ios 4 tweaks had been updated. I like the new notifications in ios 5, just wish there was an icon showing you that you had missed notifications.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
BiteSMS is working if you want at least SMS notifications. And I've heard that the Lockinfo beta is working pretty well too.

eightdown

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Ya, BiteSMS is a must have for me. Basically, the only reason i jailbreak is for BiteSMS, SBSettings and a couple other minor tweaks. I would just like to have some sort of icon in the statusbar telling me there is a missed notification.

eightdown

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
ya, it will definitely be a jailbreak tweak. The question is whether or not any existing tweaks have been updated to work with ios5 yet. hopefully soon!

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
This is the closest I could find on a search. Icon in status bar is a lock with a circle around it, arrow at end of circle. Can someone tell me what that is please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
This is the closest I could find on a search. Icon in status bar is a lock with a circle around it, arrow at end of circle. Can someone tell me what that is please?

orientation lock: it keeps your screen in portrait mode. it can be activated by double clicking your home button, swiping your multitasking tray to the right and you will see it there

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
orientation lock: it keeps your screen in portrait mode. it can be activated by double clicking your home button, swiping your multitasking tray to the right and you will see it there

Let me have it but I can't figure out how to fix this. I don't know how I set it to begin with...I woke this morning & it was set like that. What did I do in my sleep?!? LOL

eightdown

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Let me have it but I can't figure out how to fix this. I don't know how I set it to begin with...I woke this morning & it was set like that. What did I do in my sleep?!? LOL

are you saying your phone is stuck in portrait mode? and following BLiNK's directions don't fix it?

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
are you saying your phone is stuck in portrait mode? and following BLiNK's directions don't fix it?

I am sorry...I didn't realize what he meant by multitasking tray. But I just fixed it! :::hangs head in shame:::