iCloud email verify

anjru0805

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
No sure if the problem I'm having is normal or not. Up until a few days ago, all of my iCloud stuff worked fine on my iPhone 4 and I could access icloud.com from my computer. Now, on my phone, I'm getting warnings that my username/password is incorrect (even though I haven't touched any of that stuff). On icloud.com, I can't login. It's telling me to check my email to verify my iCloud account. No email there. Maybe they're just shutting everyone out until it's available to everyone. Is anyone else getting this?

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
No sure if the problem I'm having is normal or not. Up until a few days ago, all of my iCloud stuff worked fine on my iPhone 4 and I could access icloud.com from my computer. Now, on my phone, I'm getting warnings that my username/password is incorrect (even though I haven't touched any of that stuff). On icloud.com, I can't login. It's telling me to check my email to verify my iCloud account. No email there. Maybe they're just shutting everyone out until it's available to everyone. Is anyone else getting this?

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

iCloud is still "beta". One of the disclaimers was that Apple would be wiping it out from time to time. Could be related to that.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

The beta is glitchy. They all have some problems. wait for the official release October 12th. Good luck! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77