Saving SHSH automatically in Cydia.

ScoobyDoo27

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
The first time I opened Cydia it asked me if I wanted to have it automatically save my SHSH and gave me two options to click. One was "please save it for me" and the other was something along the lines of "no thanks". Cydia also at the time said there was 2 essential updates to install so I did them. When I reopened Cydia after that it never asked me again if I wanted it to save my SHSH. Is there a way I can get it to do it for me now? I'd really like to have it save it for me automatically.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i believe you only get it once. try tinyumbrella to start saving your shsh blobs and they will eventually show up in cydia at the top of the main page

ca_dreamer

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
I was in the same boat then I manually saved SHSH with tiny umbrella. My iPhone is on Verizon and running 4.2.6. Am I done?
Last time i plugged in to iTunes, it offered an upgrade to 4.2.7, which I declined.

When I open Cydia on the iPhone, I see this note: "This device is in the pending TSS queue." Is this related to saving SHSH?
Thanks.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This just means Cydia is trying to save the SHSH blobs and your device is in que. I wouldn't worry about it especially if you backed them up locally with TinyUmbrella

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77