My Lockscreen creations

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Now that I'm starting to get people asking me to send them my lockscreens I thought I'd make a thread. I'll post my lockscreen and the theme I'm using it with. I'll also attach the image file incase you just want to use the image for your own lockscreen. I can also make a lockscreen for you if you request it. I'll start off with some I made today. They are usually in waves of a certain theme so if it's not your cup of tea check back some other time.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Theme: Tooche.B no weather

img0382.png

background6.png

background8.png

background9.png

PS
some are a little too racy so I wont put those up here but shoot me a PM and I'll send em to you by email.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
lol you should see the ones I can't post ;) There will be more tomorrow a couple of my favs.

Update
I learned a new trick that alot of the theming masters will know but some of the noobs might find handy. If you want to have many different backgrounds for a theme just create your backgrounds and name them background-1.png, etc then get iFile. So the only thing you have to do when you want to change the wallpaper is rename the current one adding a number in the sequence and then rename one of the others and respring.

The only thing that sucks is yes you can't see a preview of the one you're changing to but maybe someone will make an addition to Winterboard that would allow you to do it. It is an easy set of commands so really the only hard part would be making it preview the images in the theme until you pick the one you want.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The ones I did today were all on a Black and White fix. These are the tamest I could find out of the bunch so if you want the others you'll have to PM or email me.

background19.png

background26.png

background29.png

background30.png

background31.png

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Theme: Tooche.B no weather

img0382.png

background6.png

background8.png

background9.png

PS
some are a little too racy so I wont put those up here but shoot me a PM and I'll send em to you by email.

I like the top hottie, but i can't put that on my phone(not where my wife will see it). How do you get the time & weather on the "slide to unlock" part? I'd like that to go with my Star Wars theme. Thanks.