HTC style clock/ weather lockscreen?

Rooster3.0

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey,

I'd like to know if there is an HTC clock/weather lockscreen who's location does not have to be configured by SSH. I currently use Weater Elements, but I notice that it drains the battery. I like the look of an HTC style screen, I just don't like that I can only set it to one location. Is anything like this out there? Thanks.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I use the one Massie mentioned that looks great on the iPhone 4. I think it's called HTC Plug-in for Lockinfo HD

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Definitely a good one as long as you don't mind getting Lockinfo as well. (And why would you??)

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Definitely a good one as long as you don't mind getting Lockinfo as well. (And why would you??)

I just got it two days ago and I love it so far! After my trial is up it might be the first app I pay for from Cydia. I usually just download the free ones.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
no problem. in order for this to work you will have to have the paid version first.. delete it, then add the repo i posted and download the beta version within the repo

Rooster3.0

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh really? I just installed the beta from scratch. Should I remove it and start over? It works great. The only issue I seem to be having is that I prefer my home screen to be blank with the exception of the icons on the dock. When I respring the phone, it moves my second page of icons to the home screen.

Rooster3.0

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Says 3.0.0.59 Do you think starting over would fix my home screen issue? Otherwise, this is the most functional app I've personally come across.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yup. Says 3.0.0.59 Do you think starting over would fix my home screen issue? Otherwise, this is the most functional app I've personally come across.

yeah i would delete everything to do with Lockinfo and start over with the beta first

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2