Cydia App Compatibility List

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
A lot of new users will begin to JB their devices now that Limera1n is live and I want to ensure their success. If you install an app from Cydia that is NOT compatible with iOS 4.x you run the risk of your phone kicking into safe mode a lot. So below is a link with a spreadsheet of what actually works on iOS 4.x. Please check the list prior to downloading things to ensure you won't have issues with your new JB device. Good luck and have fun!

iOS 4.x Compatibility List

Reactions: jerrydavid

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Spreadsheet looks a little outdated. Some of the versions of software have been updated months ago. Like lockinfo. Homepage for safari isn't even on the list. Perhaps I missed it, but how do we send updates for it. Also a Column or distinction for 4.1 would be helpful.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
No problem and as far as adding to it or modifying it stand by I'll see if I can figure that out so we can all help everyone out.

Carlm

Oct 13, 2009
www.howtojailbreak.info
That looks like a better list, I'll refer to both but I can understand it being vandalised.

Edit: I just checked and SBSettings seems to be running fine on iOS 4.1 so I updated it. That's on the new spreadsheet...

Thanks for those links.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2