Bootrom version?

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok I have been jailbroken and jailbroke many phones for alot of people and solved many problems on my own. Awile back in January my oldbootrom 3gs battery quit I returned it to apple for battery replacement they just sent me a new refurb phone. anyway how can I tell which bootro
I have? Isn't model mb the old and mc the new? The only reason I'm asking is the serial numbers are over week 40 but the model is mb? Someone got ideas or a way to tell with out access to a computer at this time thanks in advance

theringer

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok I have been jailbroken and jailbroke many phones for alot of people and solved many problems on my own. Awile back in January my oldbootrom 3gs battery quit I returned it to apple for battery replacement they just sent me a new refurb phone. anyway how can I tell which bootro
I have? Isn't model mb the old and mc the new? The only reason I'm asking is the serial numbers are over week 40 but the model is mb? Someone got ideas or a way to tell with out access to a computer at this time thanks in advance

If the week is over 40 you have the new bootrom 99% sure. MC and MB have no bearing on this on iphones.

google "how to check bootrom"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2