WWDC in two weeks means??

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
With just two weeks to go before WWDC, Does that mean new jailbreak just around the corner? I've got 15 clients with iPhones locked to the wrong carrier (not mine) and I can't unlock/JB any of them due to them all running 3.1.3 There is not one unlock feature available in any JB out now as purplerain or sprint. So the only way to get them on my network is to send them back to the provider they bought it from and pay $100 AUD to unlock it? Can I tell them it's only a two week wait?

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
No way to tell when an unlock will be available for 3.1.3 or 4.0. I wouldn't make promises u can't keep.

Seem there is a lot of frustration down here with the waiting. Said, You'll read about it next time won't you. Yes your right no false promises, just trying to get them back on their iPhone as most have gone back to there old phones with my new sim cards. Organised a few pre paid sims from there old network provider so there operational but not a perfect situation. Just waiting to clean it up. Seems like everyone else. Geo and Dev are fairly quiet but I suppose what there to talk about. Probably busy with all the emails he must be getting.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2