I may have stuffed up

kaspa

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys,
So I was given an iphone a while ago, already jailbroken and unlocked, so threw my sim card in and away I went. I heard that there was a new 3.1.3 jailbreak available, so I tried to do so with sn0wbreez, but it failed. Kept giving me an "unknown error" so i said stuff it, and just hit restore, not realising that my sim is not compatible this this phone locked. So now I cant do anything, I can only make emergency calls. Is there anyway I am still able to unlock this phone without the original sim card? I have no idea what sim card it takes, or if/where I could get one. Cheers

kaspa

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I cant restore though... iTunes just says that the sim card is not supported, and gives me no option to restore... is there any software that bypasses iTunes?

kaspa

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i just tried to use spirit and got the following error:

INFO: Now listening for devices...

INFO: read igor/map.plist

INFO: Connected to the AppleMobileDevice.

INFO: Version iPhone2,1_3.1.3

INFO: Connecting to mobilebackup...

INFO: Sending files via AFC.

FATAL(__LINE__): Assertion failed (dl.c:198): 0 == (AMDeviceStartService(dev, service, &it, NULL)) (but it was -402653091)

any ideas?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Spirit will only jailbreak ur phone NOT unlock it. There is no unlock for 3.1.3. Ur stuck until at least 4.0 till any kind of unlock is available

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77