Tethering results in loss of Signal??

cheliebely12

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I jailbroke my iPhone about a month ago, the only app I downloaded was MyWi, so that I could tether my laptop. (Yes, I know that's a no no) One thing I noticed was everytime I would initially start tethering I would lose all phone bars and 3g service, no edge either. This would last for about 20 to 30 seconds then service would come back, and I would switch the tab to on again and I wouldn't have anymore problems. I'm just paranoid I guess, it makes me wonder if there is some kind of hidden software from AT&T monitoring my iPhone. I also had to do a restore this morning and haven't re-jailbroke my iPhone again yet. I went into my settings to see the version of itunes I have and it says 3.1.2, which is what I had before but after that it says (7D11) does this mean anything? I don't remember the (7D11) being there before.

All help is appreciated, and or any specific blogs you recommend for me to read on this subject.
Thanks, Machelle.

**also, I posted this originally in the incorrect forum, but can't figure out how to delete it. If anyone knows how please advise, Thanks again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77