another newbie here struggling

minfranca

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
recently purchased a 3gs and trying to jb. i have downloaded the 3.0 os 4 times and it keeps coming in a zipped file. when i unzip it and open redsnow, there is nothing there. what am i doing wrong? thanks in advance

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
recently purchased a 3gs and trying to jb. i have downloaded the 3.0 os 4 times and it keeps coming in a zipped file. when i unzip it and open redsnow, there is nothing there. what am i doing wrong? thanks in advance

I think you need to right click and click save as.

sibion#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site

Rename the file from .zip to .ipsw don't unzip just rename and should work fine.

billyeha66

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Are you using internet explorer? If so then try to download it with firefox. I had the same problem then downloaded it with firefox and worked like a charm.

billyeha66

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Go look at the thread "idiot guide for jailbreaking" and jump to the last page. iMuggle has a good post that will probably help along with the guy who posted right after him. He also had a lot of trouble but was finally able to get it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77