GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Do it Tramain!! You will not regret it!! I did 3 days ago and can't see going back to normal!!

^agreed!
before i start searching, can someone tell me where i can find themes already built/complete that i can load onto my device?

Vic_C

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Hold Home key and on/off button for 1 second it will screen shot your phone page and it will save it in your camera roll.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Spiderman Theme

i have a Spiderman Theme:

For the Battery, if the battery is low then the chest will be black spidey and will fill up to red as the battery charges. For the springboard and wallpaper, I took a simple 'Spiderman' pic off my computer and I used 'black ice' icons for the theme...and also made the dock transparent and the icons dimmed. Lastly, i got the Black spidey as my Lockscreen:)

IMG_0206.png

IMG_0210.png

IMG_0211.png

Last edited:

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Gary86 said:
what slider are you using on ur theme on this thread

I like it alot...also how do you use different icons with different themes

like ur using the spidey theme with black ice icons?

I'm still learnig my way around the SSH

Thanks! The slider is actually from the 'black ice' theme.

*Note: I refer to 'springboard theme' as 'main theme' because it changes majority of the iPhone theme when applied.

I went into Winterboard where you can set them up and basically what I did was place a 'check' mark on all the themes im using and moved them up to the top, then place the *Main Theme LAST, which was black ice, as you see in the pic i attached. Now anything you place(w/check mark) above the main theme, will override the theme for what it is. Example, Spiderman Battery is above Black Ice(Main Theme), therefore will replace the black ice battery theme. User Wallpaper(Spiderman Pic i had on my PC, which i saved to my iphone) is above Black Ice(Main Theme), therefore, will replace any Black Ice wallpaper.
IMG_0212.png

I hope u undertstand my explanations and examples lol but i didnt know how else to say it...Good Luck and dont hesitate to ask for help:D

BTW, sry for the Kardashian Dialer, i had to put that up hahaha!

Last edited:

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
i have a Spiderman Theme:

For the Battery, if the battery is low then the chest will be black spidey and will fill up to red as the battery charges. For the springboard and wallpaper, I took a simple 'Spiderman' pic off my computer and I used 'black ice' icons for the theme...and also made the dock transparent and the icons dimmed. Lastly, i got the Black spidey as my Lockscreen:)

IMG_0206.png

IMG_0210.png

IMG_0211.png

i'm not a big spiderman fan, but this looks really sharp loudrims!!

weberm13

Aug 19, 2009
t3kd.com
I'm having trouble finding the HTC Hero theme. I find two on cydia, neither of them work well. Where is the one located that is posted here on the forum?

weberm13

Aug 19, 2009
t3kd.com
^What is it doing that makes it not work well?

It Covers everthing Up, Has a really big Family Guy Picture that covers half the icons. and the doc just covers the bottom of the screen. springboard still swipes side to side like normal with normal pages. basically it just has a Hero? background.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
It Covers everthing Up, Has a really big Family Guy Picture that covers half the icons. and the doc just covers the bottom of the screen. springboard still swipes side to side like normal with normal pages. basically it just has a Hero? background.

Post up a pic of what u are talkin about so we can better asisst u, thanks!:)

...btw, did u consider using your own background like i did?