SMS Add On's Not Working

tomace311

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
:confused:Ok Jail Broke and all is working great . But when I down load any SMS add on's they don't work. The only SMS add on's that will work are sounds. For example I installed copper keys and the only time it works is when I use the Emoticons. And all the back rounds will not show. Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance!

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Yea, I am getting this too. I cant sking SMS, or keyboards. I am just waiting a bit, nothing is updated to 3.0 yet. Also the tones you can get working by deleting one in an ssh session then adding the new on in its place. Here is a tutorial on that.

InvaderekiM

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
thats what im thinking i dont even think they care about it yet since everyone is going to update to 3.1 so they can have the MMS feature standard.. :p

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
thats what im thinking i dont even think they care about it yet since everyone is going to update to 3.1 so they can have the MMS feature standard.. :p

Man that sucks for you guys. AT&T has mad issues. Here on Rogers we got MMS and tethering, tethering is free for the rest of the year :) GO ROBBERS

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2