So i updated to IOS 8.4.1 seeing that it fixed the one bug in Apple Music that was driving me mad. The ability to add songs to a new playlist. It doesn't seem to have worked ?!
    When i try to add a song to playlist, it still only brings up the playlists that I already have made. It doesn't give me the ability to add to a new playlist without going out and creating one.

I thought this was supposed to be fixed in the update ? Am i missing something ?

Please Help. I really like using Apple Music but I'm getting closer to reverting back to Spotify.

Thanks
    08-17-2015 07:30 AM
    So i updated to IOS 8.4.1 seeing that it fixed the one bug in Apple Music that was driving me mad. The ability to add songs to a new playlist. It doesn't seem to have worked ?!
    When i try to add a song to playlist, it still only brings up the playlists that I already have made. It doesn't give me the ability to add to a new playlist without going out and creating one.

I thought this was supposed to be fixed in the update ? Am i missing something ?

Please Help. I really like using Apple Music but I'm getting closer to reverting back to Spotify.

Thanks
    same thing happened to me and spotify is calling me back too ;-(
    08-17-2015 07:45 AM
    Yeah they need to get to work on that. Not a difficult update to do either. It's pretty much an interface addition.

I make a playlist as a placeholder so i have something empty to add into.

I'm sure they will eventually fix it.
    08-17-2015 08:43 AM
    08-17-2015 11:27 AM
    I want to switch to Apple Music also, but I keep going back to Spotify. I am deep into that app. it's tough to switch....
    steven2014 likes this.
    08-17-2015 11:44 AM
    Yea I am same. I have switched from one to the other ! If they could just sort those bugs out it would be great!
    08-17-2015 03:23 PM