Has anyone of you realised that the lockscreen icon size is the same as the one in your homescreen? When I lock my device, the status bar icon is the same small size but when I wake my phone and sleep it. I realised the icon became bigger as it is in ios 7. Is this a bug or a new change in ios 8?? Hope for a quick reply. Thanks you.
    06-20-2014 07:07 AM
    It's possible, but to be honest, I've never paid any attention to it...
    06-20-2014 07:09 AM
    Has anyone of you realised that the lockscreen icon size is the same as the one in your homescreen? When I lock my device, the status bar icon is the same small size but when I wake my phone and sleep it. I realised the icon became bigger as it is in ios 7. Is this a bug or a new change in ios 8?? Hope for a quick reply. Thanks you.
    You're right! The icons get bigger like in iOS 7 but only the second time you wake it without unlocking. Weird! It has to be a bug.
    06-20-2014 07:43 AM
    I know it's a bug but I'm now sure if it's suppose to be the same size as the home screen or if it's suppose to be like iOS 7 where it's bigger.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    06-20-2014 08:48 AM
    Since you’re a developer, just report the issue to Apple and let them sort it out.
    06-20-2014 10:49 AM
    I hope they did make the two status bars/icons the same size for iOS 8. Having different sizes for lockscreen and home screen was a pain if you used and jailbreak themes/status bar tweaks.
    06-20-2014 12:52 PM
    I hope they did make the two status bars/icons the same size for iOS 8. Having different sizes for lockscreen and home screen was a pain if you used and jailbreak themes/status bar tweaks.
    Perhaps it was intentional, just for the reason you suggest. Or it’s a bug. We should know soon.
    06-20-2014 01:39 PM