iOS 7 crashes Alot!!!

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7 is stable on my iPhone 4S and 5th gen iPod touch... I have the GM installed... No issues here...

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
No issues here! (Knock on wood)

I did a clean install and brought nothing from my iOS 6, just to avoid any of those crashes and bugs.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
iTunes Radio crashed on me today. Showed the black screen with white apple for a few seconds. After hitting the home button it was fine. Other than that it's been smooth.

Black screen + Apple happened today while checking email. First UI crash since updating to iOS 7 from 6.1.3.

j1611

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I was downloading updates for my kids apps (LTE network) and talking at the same time. The iPhone 5 would not let me hang up, change screen or anything. Had to shut the phone off. Another time the email app crashed. I just have to ay I am not impressed and probably will restore the phone back to iOS 6.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I've had a few crashes and also device soft reboots (respring like jailbreak).

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
A lot of crashes on my iPad mini. Instagram, Safari, trying to take a picture and listen to pandora crashes. Kind of annoying but I'll live.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Was creating a new Reminder this evening. When adding a Location, Reminders crashed. Probably a known issue, and easy enough to recover from, but hope things stabilize with upcoming updates.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think most of the problems I had with crashing was always with a third party app, which is an indication that maybe some incompatibilities with the apps and the new OS version is causing the problem and not the operating system itself. However, if the developers keep working on getting their apps up to a good degree of stability and performance, I think these problems will soon be ironed out...

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
It's part of the growing process... New os ... New issues. Apple is normally pretty good with fixing major problems quickly

Sent from my iPhone 5

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that the diagnostics screen had a lot of reports. Way more than iOS 6.1.3. I have a feeling it's due to bugs. Can't wait for iOS 7.0.2.

After running all of the beta releases, and having the GM/GA version on my phone since 09/10/13, I have yet to experience any kind of "crash" that I would attribute to iOS 7.0.x. Sure, some apps don’t work properly, but that is totally on the app developer, NOT iOS... and even those are few and far between. Issue? Problem? Not so much.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't experienced any iOS 7 crashes. iTunes Radio has crashed a couple of times. But I think that is more app related.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77