IOS 7 issue/problem with iMovie now ??????

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I did my first video edit with iMovie for iPad since upgrading my iPads to iOS 7 yesterday.

The problem/issue is how iMovie now displays the finished video after editing on my iPads,,, the videos are liked cropped so the side titles are cut out of the screen view about halfway,,,, this is also now the case with any videos I had previously edited with iMovie iOS 6 as well,,,,, now all my videos look zoomed in a bit with the sides, top and bottom being chopped off after my iOS 7 update ????

What's up with that and what's the fix ????

Cheers
Davyo

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if it has anything to do with parallax? I don't see how it could, but hey, who knows, right? Try going to Settings>General>Accessibility and turning it off.

HeresTheDeal

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
There's no problem. It used to be that there was a little button in the top right of videos that let you zoom in so the video filled the screen, or zoom out to view in wide screen. That's because the iPad screen is more square than widescreen. iOS 7 does away with that button, but double tapping on the video will toggle between the two options. This should fix your issue.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77