IMessage on ios7

TrystanLG

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm very impressed with the ios7, but as expected a few thing not running very smoothly
eBay
iMessage
eBay

Imessage won't turn on for some reason
eBay. Keeps crashing when going in to the app

But apart from that all the other tweaks working very good at the moment

We will see what apple fix and change in the next version

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm very impressed with the ios7, but as expected a few thing not running very smoothly
eBay
iMessage
eBay

Imessage won't turn on for some reason
eBay. Keeps crashing when going in to the app

But apart from that all the other tweaks working very good at the moment

We will see what apple fix and change in the next version

As has been stated elsewhere, the apps crashing is not an issue with Mavericks. It’s an issue of the apps needing to be updated by their developers. This will come just prior to the GM/GA release of iOS 7. Apple is currently not allowing any app updates for iOS 7 compatibility.

The iMessage issue has also been discussed before. How did you get iOS 7? Are you working with a dev who registered your UDID? If so, it should activate fine. If not, search the forums for teh fix. There’s a thread about how to get it working, but I don’t have the link handy.

TrystanLG

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Ye I am a registered developer , I just recived an email saying that the imessage issue will be fixed in the next update of ios7 which will come in 2 weeks time apparently,

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ye I am a registered developer , I just recived an email saying that the imessage issue will be fixed in the next update of ios7 which will come in 2 weeks time apparently,

Mine activated straight away. Not sure what the issue is, but enough people are having issues that it might not be working completely/accurately in the beta 1 release.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77