official twitter app and freezing keyboard

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I have never experienced the freezing keyboard issue until I installed the official twitter app. Any suggestions to fix it besides restoring as new? I don't want to do that since it is only the official twitter app that is giving me trouble.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
No problem on my iPhone 5S or iPd2 using the official Twitter app.
If you haven't already done so, I would tried simple hard reset.
Good Luck

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I've tried it. I can simply quit the app and it fixes it, I would like to prevent it though. It's not the biggest deal, just annoying.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The only problem I have with the official twitter app is that when I go to tweet the keyboard is not the default view...it's the photo gallery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Mine does this same thing. It's weird because I try and use tweetbot but I need my option to see all photos and the regular twitter app freezes a lot.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

dustrho

May 10, 2012
Visit site
The only problem I have with the official twitter app is that when I go to tweet the keyboard is not the default view...it's the photo gallery

This is expected behavior, as Twitter is trying to be more about sharing pics and not just text tweets.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This is expected behavior, as Twitter is trying to be more about sharing pics and not just text tweets.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

Point taken. Just would like an option to have the keyboard pop up by default when I go to tweet

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2