iOS6 - Bluetooth iphone to iphone

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
dear friends,
i face issue to connect iphone4 to iphone4 Bluetooth .its unable to connect -pair
is it bug of ios 6.1.3 , also when i connect from samsung its unable , i must push pair request from samsung to iphone ..
thanks in advance
from And :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you're following the directions accurately? Specifically, what device are you trying to pair with? You mentioned "Samsung". What specific Samsung device are you referring to. Anyway, one device must be set to be discovered while the other searches for it. Finally make sure the device are compatible.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Don't forget that iOS is limited in its Bluetooth ability. You can pair to a car or a headset, but not to another phone to transfer pics, songs, etc.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
thanks ali , i know ios has so ability, is it bug os ios 6.1.3 or have other issue i do not know
m facing iphone to iphone pair both have 6.1.3 is it any issue i also read on other blogs there ? ios just keep search device ..

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
thansks justme,,,,,
i have high end Samsung device like S3 so my question is that both Bluetooth discover and iphone couldn't find samsung ,
i have to push pair from samsung then iphone ask for password to pair. iphone cant't do it.
have any issue or bugs of ios 6.1.3

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You won't be able to pair an iPhone with another phone, whether it's an S3 or another iPhone. iOS doesn't offer any purpose to the pairing, so it doesn't allow the pairing.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
thanks so much alli, now i set it mind that no other phones support iphone
now my question is m not face this issue with other phone i facing with this alos iphone 4 iphone 5 ipad mini same ios .
already i asked before is it bug of ios 6.1.3 or have another issue to connect both ios by bluetooth.

meashish

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
please tell me is it really problem of ios 6.1.3 ???? i try so much time connect ipad and iphone by Bluetooth but its cant pair
have you known really issue after update ios 6.1.3 or early version have this same issue ??

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It's not a bug. It's designed that way.

​Please use only a single account on iMore or you'll wind up being banned.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
thanks ali for ur reply n ur information . as u say use single account . i have single account on imore and android central
i do not know how it possible is post by android central account ?? i use imore for only ios-mac-apple ....

now u said its designed way .but i unable to connect iphone with ipad by Bluetooth is it problem start after update 6.1.3 or other ??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2