Phone restore

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hope this is in the right forum. A neighbor of mine, who has an iPhone, says that he restores his phone as new, once a month. Even though he has never been jailbroken, he says that apps from the App Store can leave residual stuff in the phone, and a complete restore will get rid of any bad stuff. Is there anything to this, or is my neighbor just being paranoid? Thanks.:confused:

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Hope this is in the right forum. A neighbor of mine, who has an iPhone, says that he restores his phone as new, once a month. Even though he has never been jailbroken, he says that apps from the App Store can leave residual stuff in the phone, and a complete restore will get rid of any bad stuff. Is there anything to this, or is my neighbor just being paranoid? Thanks.:confused:

Your neighbor is being paranoid.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

toomanyphones

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
He is the type of guy who would change his oil every thousand miles. If you are not having any problems I say leave it along. I only restore the phone when I an selling it.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
re:phone Restore

Thanks for the replies guys. He's a normal guy( retired banker ), but i guess he's got some issues with his iPhone. Thanks again.:)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That's not that bad my father in law has just a basic phone and his phone broke well Verizon removed the battery and the water sticker had been removed and any other sticker and was replaced with tape and other random glue etc voiding the warranty he has no clue that is a water mark sticker he said he removed it because it was affecting his reception and tapping into his calls so people could listen hahaha

Talk about crazy lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2