Does anyone know if there is a way to have the calendar show end times in list view? For example, I have my work schedule in a calendar and I never get off at the same time each day, is there a way to make it so it would say "Work 7a-3p" instead of just "Work 7a"?
    10-28-2011 08:20 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to have the calendar show end times in list view? For example, I have my work schedule in a calendar and I never get off at the same time each day, is there a way to make it so it would say "Work 7a-3p" instead of just "Work 7a"?
    I dont believe there is a setting to change this. sorry!
    10-28-2011 09:17 PM
    You'll have to use the Day view instead of List if you want this functionality.
    10-28-2011 11:09 PM
    To the OP, I just remembered something that I found after updating to iOS 5. When you have your calendar open and in List view, try rotating your phone into landscape mode. That may be what you are looking for.
    10-29-2011 08:30 AM
    To the OP, I just remembered something that I found after updating to iOS 5. When you have your calendar open and in List view, try rotating your phone into landscape mode. That may be what you are looking for.
    good call didn't even realize you could do this..
    10-29-2011 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD