Two Ways To Swipe/Reply On Lock Screen?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
what do you guys think of the new swipe the message to reply in the lock screen now? i know if your getting multiple text messages, emails, facebook, twitter ect its nice to swipe whatever message you want to reply to. but how do u feel when your usually just receiving one text message or email there are two ways to swipe? do u think there should only be one way?

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I actually just discovered this feature and absolutely love it. Why would you think there should only be one way? This allows you to do it either way. :rolleyes:

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
i dunno lol maybe you guys are right haha i guess it makes sense because once the message comes in and then the phone goes to sleep mode and you wake it back up if you swipe the message it will bring you straight to the conversation but if you swipe to unlock it just brings you to the main screen . so what swipe do you guys usually use when there is just one text message? swipe the message or swipe to unlock?

Todd M

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
That is an awesome feature. Of course, I wish I could get my Twitter and Facebook to actually update at all to the lock screen or notification area. Been having fits with that. I can get the text messages and emails to show up, but nada on the Twitter. It won't even auto-update. I have to manually update it.

Googled the crap out of that issue and it appears to be hit and miss...

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
my facebook didn't work at first with the alerts now all of a sudden it does. its just the app. the facebook app is a little sketchy it always has been