What time will apple release iOS5?

FobBerry

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Might sound like a silly question but what time will apple release iOS5 - will it be at midnight?

I am asking as I work during the day at a full time job and can't wait to get iOS5 on my iPhone - I don't want to wait until I get home :D

MGS:p

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it won't be right at midnight, but it could be. Sometimes it's hard to say, it could be any time really. As long as we know the day, we'll all be waiting for it with you. :)

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Probably during the morning but you won't be disappointed I love it. The notifications are the best now android users can't say their notifications are better

toomanyphones

Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
If memory serves, it's normally been around 10am PST. But don't quote me on that. haha
Your memory would be correct sir. The first few hours might be slow with everyone pounding the site. If you can't wait you could always try the GM, it is all over the web. Make sure to backup first.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Your memory would be correct sir. The first few hours might be slow with everyone pounding the site. If you can't wait you could always try the GM, it is all over the web. Make sure to backup first.

Does the GM expire ?? if I install it now I wont need to re download it later on ????

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Does the GM expire ?? if I install it now I wont need to re download it later on ????

The GM version will not expire. It IS the version that is installed on the new iPhone 4S at the factory. Eventually it will be updated, but never expires.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77