iOS 11 Developer Beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: IOS Developer beta 5

Lag is for the most part is fixed. Finally. It’s 90% better than the last beta.

Jumpman89

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Downloaded based on the "no lag so far" and experiencing nothing but lag lol. Got to love betas!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Downloaded based on the "no lag so far" and experiencing nothing but lag lol. Got to love betas!

I’ve experienced a little. It’s been 90% better for me than the last better. It’s not perfect but it’s much improved.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

How about the texting lag(when cursor goes to a new line)?

I could not duplicate that. For anybody who has lag, what devices are you running? Devices with different processor and RAM will perform differently.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site

I could not duplicate that. For anybody who has lag, what devices are you running? Devices with different processor and RAM will perform differently.

I am on a 7 plus. This is really the only place I see any lag and it is extreme. I can type but when the cursor needs to expand the typing window and drop to a new line, it completely freezes for close to a second. Also when I hit send, there is a delay in it showing the bubble.

Otherwise, I am pretty much lag free.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I am on a 7 plus. This is really the only place I see any lag and it is extreme. I can type but when the cursor needs to expand the typing window and drop to a new line, it completely freezes for close to a second. Also when I hit send, there is a delay in it showing the bubble.

Otherwise, I am pretty much lag free.

I’ll have to test more. But so far I could not duplicate it. I believe it does exist. I had complained about bad lag through first 4 betas and others claimed it was smooth as butter. Sometimes it just doing the right thing to duplicate it.

Jumpman89

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

256GB 7Plus over here. Lag is unbearable. Will have to downgrade to 10.3.3 when I get home. Beta 4 was so much smoother for me for some reason. This one is not smooth at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711