Hello,

I want to go back to the stable iOS 10.3 but I'm having some difficulty with downloading the 10.3.3 restore file. My internet connection is no good for downloading using browsers so I'm just hoping there's someone who can provide a torrent (they've worked well in the past for this sort of thing) so I can get the restore file from them. It's a 2.7GB file and the download keeps breaking at ~50MB so its pretty hopeless lol Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
    07-22-2017 04:13 AM
    Can you not put your device in DFU mode and then have your computer’s iTunes app download and install the latest official iOS release onto your iOS device?
    TwitchyPuppy and kuleke like this.
    07-22-2017 08:19 AM
    I just looked it up, thanks! I think that'll do it. Although I might just keep using the beta since we're so close to September but thanks a lot for the suggestion so I always have a way out lol
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-22-2017 12:09 PM
    I just looked it up, thanks! I think that'll do it. Although I might just keep using the beta since we're so close to September but thanks a lot for the suggestion so I always have a way out lol
    You’re very welcome...
    07-22-2017 12:24 PM
    If you use the public beta, and want to go back to 10.3, follow these instructions, or potentially become stuck in an endless restore from iTunes loop ...

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203282

Point 4 means option (or shift) click on the restore button in iTunes.
    That will bring up a search dialog, from where you can select the appropriate *.ipsw file.
    07-29-2017 06:25 PM
    What is the danger of such lope ? Are you not able to unconnected iOS device, restart iTunes and do it again in dfu mode.
    07-31-2017 02:56 PM
    The glitches suddenly got really bad in the last two days. Notifications either wouldn't show up or go away after they've been attended to. Using the Phone app was becoming stressful as well so I decided to return to the stable one. Almost done restoring the backup from before I joined the beta program now.
    08-03-2017 08:10 PM
    The glitches suddenly got really bad in the last two days. Notifications either wouldn't show up or go away after they've been attended to. Using the Phone app was becoming stressful as well so I decided to return to the stable one. Almost done restoring the backup from before I joined the beta program now.
    I’m sorry the beta didn’t work out for you, but that’s how it is. Some people have little to no issues whereas others appear to have nothing but issues. Anyway, the next beta update will be out soon. Hopefully, it will fix the problems you were experiencing....
    08-03-2017 08:50 PM
    I’m sorry the beta didn’t work out for you, but that’s how it is. Some people have little to no issues whereas others appear to have nothing but issues. Anyway, the next beta update will be out soon. Hopefully, it will fix the problems you were experiencing....
    Yeah let's hope it does. It's been a interesting experience going both ways. Also I think after going through it, I'll REALLY appreciate the official release when it comes out haha
    08-03-2017 08:57 PM
    I have the iOS 11 beta on my spare iPhone 6 and it is slow and some apps crash. Since it is not my daily driver, I am going to tough it out and wait for the next public beta release to see if the issues I'm having are fixed.
    08-04-2017 01:20 PM
    I have the iOS 11 beta on my spare iPhone 6 and it is slow and some apps crash. Since it is not my daily driver, I am going to tough it out and wait for the next public beta release to see if the issues I'm having are fixed.
    I’m also finding the iOS 11 beta to have slower animations and overall slower in responding to my input. I have also seen application windows open and close but not actually force close. Definitely not stable from my experience but I’m sure it’ll be great once it officially releases.
    08-06-2017 02:46 AM
    I have iOS 11 on my iPad, there are some glitches but also a major improvement in airplay stability wit my Apple TV
    08-06-2017 04:43 AM
    I have iOS 11 on my iPad, there are some glitches but also a major improvement in airplay stability wit my Apple TV
    Am I going crazy or is there a new animation when you open or minimize an app? The animation makes it seem like there’s a delay and I’m getting a Samsung Touchwiz vibe from it. Not horrible, but I don’t recall this happening before.

Anyways, I did a factory reset and the speed of my device isn’t as sluggish as before. Still obviously a beta but not that bad.

Edit: I guess it is the same animation but slower due to the lag. Ah well. I disabled it for now, but I think my eye twitching stems from me repeatedly clicking buttons to see it, haha.
    Last edited by Eclipse2K; 08-06-2017 at 06:36 AM.
    08-06-2017 06:21 AM
    I do notice any changes in animations so I guess no problem with that for me, ipadPro is almost as fast as on iOS 10.
    08-06-2017 06:33 AM
    I do notice any changes in animations so I guess no problem with that for me, ipadPro is almost as fast as on iOS 10.
    It’s likely me then. I didn’t notice an issue yesterday. Just today so it may be I’m just tired from messing with the phone.
    08-06-2017 06:37 AM