Agree with everything you say. I think apple never mention 98% of what their updates fux. Also, Apple have a policy of never admitting when something is wrong. They also delete remove and block any posts which have detrimental information about the products on that floor rooms. I myself have had many dozens of post removed within five minutes of posting which revealed a problem about an Apple device or their operating system. I once found a guy who was posting the same app with different names to try to sell it in a deceptive manner in the Apple App Store and I contacted Apple on the line for a chat to tell them about it. I just hung up on me. They are not interested in reports about fraud you lent developers. They are definitely not interested in letting the world know about the screen orientation lock problem. Yes they do make great professional music apps which I also have many. They also have the only mobile video editing app which is usable for any professional (IMovie) unfortunately the iOS operating system however seems to be developing more and more towards consumers who want to do shopping and just enjoy media consumption. They seem to be copying the android market in that. For professionals like yourself and myself to create content both the Mac and the iOS device is becoming less useful than it used to be for content creators. I really hope Apple don't Become just another candy crush saga, and forget about all of us content creators. I have been delaying to update my devices to iOS 10.2 because I'm afraid it's going to mess things up for me even worse. But reading your comments I think perhaps I might risk it if it's going to get rid of the screen orientation problem
    12-30-2016 11:55 PM
    Yes i have that issue in my iPhone 7+
    12-30-2016 11:56 PM
    I'm seeing this on my iPhone 7 plus. I'll have portrait lock on and it'll still slightly shift to landscape and revert back.
    12-31-2016 01:34 AM
    i have a problem it wont stay lock even if i lock rotation
    03-09-2017 01:28 AM
79 ... 234