Hailing from California Central Coast

rvalvo

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Trying to find out about iOS 7 the other day, I found iMore. I'm thrilled! A resource for my iPod Touch (4th generation) and my iPad Mini!

I've been involved with computers since 1965, so I'm not a novice, but the technology has changed so much and I can't keep up. But I remember fantasizing about computers that we could hold in the palms of our hands and carry around with us.

My iPod has been experiencing a problem about which I've posted in the iPod section. It may or may not be solved. But I'll be back if (when) I have more problems.

Rosalie

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well we certainly are happy that you are interested in iOS 7 and you sure found the right forums to know anything and everything about iDevices. We look forwards to your participation and a new member at iMore.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore forums, Rosalie... Please do come back - we have a lot of friendly and helpful people here... and would like to have you be a part of us.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello Rosalie , welcome. Sounds like you have a lot of computer related knowledge from your opening post. You will find a lot of great info related to your iPad Mini and iPod in the forums on here.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Rosalie,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2