Hi! I'm Kamran. I'm New Here!

KamranMackey

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I'm Kamran. I've been a huge fan of Apple products since the first iPhone was released. I live in Canada. I currently have an iPhone 5, iPad 4 with Retina Display, and an iPod touch 5th generation. I love iOS. I also love video games. I hope to be here for many years to come.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Kamran. Welcome to becoming a new member of iMore. We are very happy to have you and I know you will find us very friendly.Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

​Let us know if you need anything at all.:)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi welcome

Brought to you from my iPad 4 LTE routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers from Tapatalk !

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Kamran,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community Kamran
biggrin.png
I'm sure you will find iMore a fun, friendly, and informative place to be ! I'm Canadian too :biggrin:

KamranMackey

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Sorry I haven't replied to this thread since I posted it. That's because I've just been busy with other important things that stopped me from replying to this thread. But thanks again for the warm welcome. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2