Simply Hello!

millis

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
So obviously I'm a newbie here and wish to say a hi to you all :)
I've been here sometimes before, yet I didn't sing up until today. I'm a businessstudent from Germany, fascinated buy new business fields and trhough-breakers, willing to observe their work and journeys :rolleyes:
I also like beer and football :party:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Millis. Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself. We're glad to have you and are honored you've chosen to be a part of our community. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines to get better acquainted with the culture here, and If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore?:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Millis,
As an Ambassador here at iMore it is my pleasure to welcome you as a new member. You will find many staff and members willing to assist you in anything you need. Please feel free to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the many forum topics we have here and don't forget to check out the Blog side for the latest info on everything iOS.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!
:biggrin:

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello!! And welcome! This is place is great. Whenever I had an iphone/ipad/iOS related question I come here first. The people are pretty sweet too.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore millis,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community Millis
biggrin.png
I'm sure you will find iMore a fun, friendly, and informative place to be !

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, millis! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum! It's always nice to see it growing :)

Let me recommend you (if you don't have it already) the tapatalk app which has got a major upgrade and also gone free, the best app to handle forums.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2