Kristopher_Ri

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Kristopher I?m 25. I am a Geek & Nerd at heart. I attend Azusa Pacific University for Information Systems Management. I am a huge Apple fan I have the iPhone 5, MacBook Pro, and AppleTV.

I will be soon updating my Desktop to the new iMac as well. I am a pretty fun person and love meeting new people and talking!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
​Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. Feel free to ask questions, offer assistance as well as share your thoughts and opinions so dive in to any thread that interests you. Also, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and enjoy yourself. :)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sirk you sound like just about everyone else here with all of your Apple products so I know you will fit right in. If you have any questions about the forums just ask any of the Moderators, Ambassadors or the vast member community who will all be happy to help. Have a great time.

pommie82

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum i hope that you enjoy your stay here its a great site loads of information to help you with your problems

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

Kristopher_Ri

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the Welcomes :)

People are so nice here I am not use to being a site with nice people haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore forums. This is a great place to hang out to ask questions or to just learn about our devices. There's lots of very knowledgeable and friendly people here.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the Welcomes :)

People are so nice here I am not use to being a site with nice people haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

First, welcome to iMore. Agreed, this site is full of nice members that are both helpful and friendly.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! If you have any Q's on the iMac or anything else just drop a line or PM. I have the newer edition 27" iMac myself and love it.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2