anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else play it? I just finished my gaming rig at home, and started dabbling with this game. It is fun sometimes, but can be quite boring if you're by yourself and don't really have any firm objective. I know the game is still in a testing "beta" stage, but I really hope they add more intensity and "point" to the experience.

I did enjoy running into some game streamers the other night and tagged along with them as they battled what I learned are called "stream snipers", or people who go watch Twitch streams and essentially go find the streamers and kill them while watching the streamers move on the computer. It's actually funny because they have become quite good at baiting these stream snipers using other people who team up with them who are not streaming.

Other than that, I've found the game to be meh...especially since Zombies are such a non-factor right now.

I've been thinking about trying H1Z1...seems to have immediacy added to the formula by introducing poison gas to the mix, lol.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
With my large backlog of games to play, I pretty much play the ones that interest me the most. I will check out the Day Z though.

dawning

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm lucky to find some folks playing the exact same game with me!!
Have been playing this game for more than 100 hours now. Join some servers' white list, Sean. I joined DayZ colony, and their RP servers are more than good. Many people role playing as bandits, doctors, etc. It's boring if you play alone just running through the map. Play with others, and it's going to be very addicting. :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2