Hi and bye :)

Photon4glover

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I used to always want iPhone but sprint never had, so I had to use android android and it just grew on me.. I recently switched to AT&T and got iPhone 5 after swearing it off. And tbh I gained a lot of respect for people with iPhones I used to think they were dumb but the truth is that there not dumb and this forum is so much more friendly, even though I'm going back because android does things right for me ill miss reading these forums! Thanks for all info and a great stay! I will truly miss a lot of things from this phone and won't be biased anymore

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well I used to always want iPhone but sprint never had, so I had to use android android and it just grew on me.. I recently switched to AT&T and got iPhone 5 after swearing it off. And tbh I gained a lot of respect for people with iPhones I used to think they were dumb but the truth is that there not dumb and this forum is so much more friendly, even though I'm going back because android does things right for me ill miss reading these forums! Thanks for all info and a great stay! I will truly miss a lot of things from this phone and won't be biased anymore

As everyone else here has already stated, The beauty is that we have the option of choice. No grudges or ill feelings with anyone here and we wish you the best. [INFO]At least link up with our sister site Android Central and merge your accounts so you get Global credits and posts. You can come back anytime to say hello. Best of luck. ;)[/INFO]

Photon4glover

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I honestly would not get s3 going from this display to that will kill you.. And thanks guys if I posted samething on android forum I'd get called troll and flamed

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
You can still read this forum. I have a 4s,and I read all the forums......I like to know what is new or what's happening........Hope you like what you get.