Writers where you at?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm an aspiring author myself and I was wondering if there were any others on here? I've completed the first draft of my first book, it's the first book in a trilogy called the "Angelic Chronicles". It's aimed at the Young Adult market and is a science fiction story. I wrote it entirely on my iPad using notepad at first *shudders* back when there was no iCloud sync. Then after quite a few mishaps I moved to the Pages app and I couldn't be happier. I have started revising, editing and polishing the first chapter which is also happening mostly on the iPad. So I thought it would be cool to see if there were any other aspiring or published writers on here. We could talk about books we're writing, have written, What we used to write it, Talk about the story, Character development and resources. I didn't want to start a bunch of threads that were empty like ghost towns so I figured I'd see what kind of response this thread got and go from there. So if you are out there holla back lol

Anyone doing Nanowrimo? I am this year finally although my word count 6 days in is a little over 600. My story is called Lucky Pennies or Lucky Penny I haven't quite decided yet. It follows a single mom and her son who struggle through life. The son spots seven pennies on the sidewalk on his way to school. While everyone else walks past them he seems to be called to them. They sparkle in the sunlight and when he gets closer there just something that tells him they aren't your average one cent coin. He scoops them up and learns that everything he does with the penny brings him good luck. When the remaining pennies are stolen the thieves learn that they will bring only the little boy good luck and that is when it really starts to get interesting.

iPhoneandJesusLover

May 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm an aspiring author myself and I was wondering if there were any others on here? I've completed the first draft of my first book, it's the first book in a trilogy called the "Angelic Chronicles". It's aimed at the Young Adult market and is a science fiction story. I wrote it entirely on my iPad using notepad at first *shudders* back when there was no iCloud sync. Then after quite a few mishaps I moved to the Pages app and I couldn't be happier. I have started revising, editing and polishing the first chapter which is also happening mostly on the iPad. So I thought it would be cool to see if there were any other aspiring or published writers on here. We could talk about books we're writing, have written, What we used to write it, Talk about the story, Character development and resources. I didn't want to start a bunch of threads that were empty like ghost towns so I figured I'd see what kind of response this thread got and go from there. So if you are out there holla back lol

Anyone doing Nanowrimo? I am this year finally although my word count 6 days in is a little over 600. My story is called Lucky Pennies or Lucky Penny I haven't quite decided yet. It follows a single mom and her son who struggle through life. The son spots seven pennies on the sidewalk on his way to school. While everyone else walks past them he seems to be called to them. They sparkle in the sunlight and when he gets closer there just something that tells him they aren't your average one cent coin. He scoops them up and learns that everything he does with the penny brings him good luck. When the remaining pennies are stolen the thieves learn that they will bring only the little boy good luck and that is when it really starts to get interesting.

Wow! The story sounds great...I do a little writing on the side myself. (unofficial though) I write a few stories and iOS/iPhone articles occasionally too. Well, I wish you the best and hope you continue to enjoy and progress in your book!!! :)

Cafeina

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I write on my iPad Mini all of the time. It has become my main computing device. I used to write on my BlackBerry Torch and my BlackBerry PlayBook. But after getting the Mini...I haven't looked back. I have the first draft of the first book of my trilogy finished. I'm editing it on my iPad Mini. I'm writing the second book on my iPad. I've outlined the third. I have participated in NaNoWriMo for the past few years. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2