Yes, I derped and neglected to get Applecare for my phone when I ordered it from Verizon. Closest Apple Store is 3-4 hours away, so I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Squaretrade as I really really don't want to go through Asurion or whomever Verizon is using. Thanks in advance.
    09-22-2012 04:22 PM
    I have never had to file a claim but have purchased for all 3 iphones I have had. Seems a good plan to me.
    Dahlen likes this.
    09-22-2012 04:25 PM
    I've used SquareTrade. Great warranty. I don't have an Apple store near me either. When I had to file a claim and get my phone repaired previously it is sent and fixed within a week and back to me. If you have any other questions just let me know or even tweet their official @Squaretrade twitter. They're actually really helpful. I've gotten many answers that way as well.
    Dahlen likes this.
    09-22-2012 05:49 PM
    I use SquareTrade for everything (computers, phones, cameras, you name it). I have filed claims with them and had great luck. I love them.

Here's a special link to get you an additional $5 off if you choose to get a warranty with them (and also give me a $5 referral credit!).

Referrals Landing | SquareTrade
    sherlock, Dahlen and jrock000145 like this.
    09-22-2012 06:44 PM
    Thanks for the referral. I got the 2 year plan for $89!
    09-24-2012 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD