I'm out of here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I thought you were going? Or were you just looking for attention?

Can't you take Rose with you?

Yet another example of an ungrateful trolling child. Thank you for confirming Hank and many others sentiments about needing a break from this once friendly and productive ecosystem. It is posts like yours that make the people that are actually hear to contribute want to leave.

Again Hank, sorry to see you go. If things change around here, and the trolling, thankless 3rd graders on the sight leave, please come back. :(

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Cheggy what is your beef with certain people? You've only been here since august. You dont really enjoy alienating people do you? How is that productive for a forum meant for discussions and helping others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Certain people started giving me grief and others jumped on the band wagon when I retaliated... I'm only human lol

Actually that is anything but the truth. I never said a word to you yet the posts to me in other threads showed nothing but ignorance on your part. This thread is not about "cheggy" so let's drop this all together. Problem with that, PM me.

Time to move on... nothing to see here...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to see an age limit here. I would really hate to see this place go to hell like the MacNN forums did. Those guys over there are so rude and childish it ain't even funny anymore.

Oh, and forgive me. I'm a retired Sailor. I curse and I drink coffee. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.