Hey! newbie here!

Catherine2009

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello, I just want to say hi to everybody here. I'm very glad to be member of it, hope I can make some excellent posts here and make some friends along the way!;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yay I'm the first to welcome you :D It's awesome in the forums. When did you get your Iphone? Welcome Welcome Welcome.

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello, thought I would say hi and welcome you to the iPhone community! If you need any tips, tutorials, best protecting iPhone case reviews and app reviews every week then sub to me on youtube at youtube.com/user/applez1iphone3g, and I hope making th switch to the iPhone went well. Your now part of the family :)

-Bradley

Catherine2009

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello, thought I would say hi and welcome you to the iPhone community! If you need any tips, tutorials, best protecting iPhone case reviews and app reviews every week then sub to me on youtube at youtube.com/user/applez1iphone3g, and I hope making th switch to the iPhone went well. Your now part of the family :)

-Bradley

Thanks! thanks for your kindly help!;)

cheekiongooi

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I am new here and right now i am waiting switch delivery my iphone. Already 2 weeks waiting still cannot get the phone. Really very hot for 3GS ....