Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

creative_angle

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I would use this at work to help manage my IT projects and our environment as well as personal time working with Adobe tools for photography utilizing the pencil!!

Moondougie

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
I would like to replace my MacBook Air with one of these, but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to multi-task enough and would really like to have more access to file system?

fitti28

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to the size and using the pen. I think this shows apple is willing to take a chance and is listening to its customers who want an ipad that is bigger. i think the apps will be awesome to use and watching a movie or show will be amazing

mmartinet

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I would use this new iPad Pro as my go to travel machine. When I am working outside my house or headed over to my girlfriend's place, I would replace my laptop that I've been traveling with. Add a keyboard and this becomes my travel

anon(9721642)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'll be using it to edit 4K videos in the back country, where battery life, big display and ability to edit 4K videos is crucial. It'll be my one-stop edit, review, transmit go-to device.

Thom_D

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I love my iPad Air 2 but a bigger screen would be awesome. My eyes are getting old so for me bigger is better when it comes to screen size.:cool:

Matthew Mitchell3

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I travel for work ALL the time, and while on the road majority of my usage is email and web browsing... i'd love to pair this with the keyboard and make it my primary computer when on the road.

Draconianfire83

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I will be using it for a better, more mobile, solution to manage my professional work and graduate school work. Really excited about a lot of the features, but for this purpose, the side-by-side apps are going to be awesome.

priyanthn

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
As an architectural engineering student, Working on a PC is great but with the iPad pro, I can take architectural engineering to the next level! Not only will it be an intimate experience but change the way for future architecture . Not going to lie, I'm really vying for one!

justflie

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to be the best husband ever and give the iPad Pro to my wife (with a Pencil). The Pencil integration (and seeming lack of latency) is the best feature for this purpose. She'll use it for drawing and general "artsy" stuff for her business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta