Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammon-Ra

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I am a heavy work traveller. I've tried before to leave the laptop behind and just take my tablet, but invariably I can't get enough done - Hoping the IPad Pro will allow me to take only one device on work travel.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Big screen and apple pencil support along with fast processor. Pretty good device for meetings and note taking. Full MS office support is nice for meetings.

MacMakem

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I think the iPad Pro, along with the keyboard may finally mean I can ditch my ancient Windows laptop! I also think that with the Apple Pencil, we may not need to get through quite as many drawing pads in our house with my two kids (5 and 7 years)!

pirate94

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
While my Ipad is used for non-work purposes, the major need is for work. I take a lot of notes that need to be saved on our server. It is cumbersome to write the notes on paper and then have to scan them. Writing works better for me because I am just not very good at taking notes using a keyboard. I have tried different types of writing instruments, but up until now they have been lacking. My hope is that Apple Pencil is the answer.

The multitasking feature is also going to be great. I can take notes and have another document open at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2