To those of you who've been round long enough to remember when the iMore was called TiPB (The iPhone Blog), do you miss TiPB? For me, TiPB was truly Apple-centric and even the videos were simple like the ones found via the following links.

I know everything must change, but I wish some things could be as they once were. Know what I mean? What about you?

https://www.imore.com/tipb-tv-16-swi...verizon-iphone
    01-09-2022 01:13 PM
    I miss these two (Rene Ritchie & Georgia Dow) on the iMore Show! They do have a podcast, however!

I miss TiPB-b6593364-3dd6-4711-b912-9299069a10fe.jpg
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-09-2022 01:31 PM
    I don’t miss TiPB by itself.

I miss René, Georgia, Serenity and Leanna on the podcast
    Just_Me_D and Annie_M like this.
    01-09-2022 05:15 PM
    I remember there being something called Phone Different.
    01-14-2022 12:37 AM
    FYI- if you guys don't know about this, check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCru...XI6z5yuJIHk-0Q

They announced their last episode in December, but they are developing something new. So there will still be an opportunity in the future.
    01-14-2022 12:11 PM
    FYI- if you guys don't know about this, check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCru...XI6z5yuJIHk-0Q

They announced their last episode in December, but they are developing something new. So there will still be an opportunity in the future.
    Say what?!

I thought they haven’t released an episode since mid-December.
    01-14-2022 11:14 PM
    Say what?!

I thought they haven’t released an episode since mid-December.
    [IMG=747x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220115/982e2bd4024a49eb481bfd8fbcff4624.jpg[/url]
    They haven’t. And after I posted this here I watched part of the one in December and they announced that that podcast was ending but they are in the middle of planning on something new. But it won’t be on YouTube unfortunately it will be on Nebula which you can get through subscription. I went ahead and subscribed because it was only 12 bucks a year. And actually subscribe to CuriosityStream stream and then you get Nebula as a bonus for no extra charge. So sorry for the miss information but they are still working together which is a good thing. And if you haven’t seen any of their shows or podcasts from the past year they’re really good.
    01-15-2022 06:00 AM
    They haven’t. And after I posted this here I watched part of the one in December and they announced that that podcast was ending but they are in the middle of planning on something new. But it won’t be on YouTube unfortunately it will be on Nebula which you can get through subscription. I went ahead and subscribed because it was only 12 bucks a year. And actually subscribe to CuriosityStream stream and then you get Nebula as a bonus for no extra charge. So sorry for the miss information but they are still working together which is a good thing. And if you haven’t seen any of their shows or podcasts from the past year they’re really good.
    They have. Looking at the YouTube channel, there are two additional episodes.

I might take the plunge on CuriosityStream + Nebula once I cancel my Netflix subscription. Their latest pricing increase makes it very enticing.
    Annie_M likes this.
    01-15-2022 01:53 PM