Please Read

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Many people have been asking why tweaks don't work or show up after they had jailbroken their device on iOS 7. I thought I'd help out by saying that this will be fixed when all tweaks are made compatible for iOS 7, when Mobile Substrate is updated and when Cydia is updated. Please let me know if I'm missing something. Thank you.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Keep us posted thanks for the info 👍

JB is becoming a large interest stream lately

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
complete waste of time for any novice user, and below, to JB until mobile substrate and cydia are updated

IMHO

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
complete waste of time for any novice user, and below, to JB until mobile substrate and cydia are updated

IMHO

I agree, most of those users can't wait for stuff to be updated and expect everything to work right away. The only reason why I restored my 5S back to stock is I won't be near a computer to restore if something goes wrong for a week or two. The people who have to be really carful are people with A7 devices cause developers have to update their tweaks to work with arm64 properly also and that will take some time.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I know that I'm late on this one but, Mobile Substrate and Cydia have been updated for iOS 7. It was released in late December 2013. Just wanted people that didn't know yet to find out.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

IMHO

Hey Buddy watch that attitude ( just kidding)...I'm new to Apple and iPhone, but I'm a quick learner, NOT sure anout the "novice" part....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2