iMessage isn't working

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
According to the iMore Blog, Apple has yet to issue an ETA for when the problem will be fixed. So hang in there. It'll get remedied eventually.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's back for me. Not sure if it's going to be stable but... Seems to be back

Of course, it would be functioning correctly after I posted my previous reply. #smh....:D...Still, Apple's System Status page is still showing that problems still exist for some.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
iMessage was down for up 5 hours for some yesterday. Went out on me as well for a couple of hours.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Megan Burkhart

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Okay I am trying to set up my i message account on my ipad 3 think that is what it is anyway, but I go to the settings and then try to sign in and then it ask my wgat my ID is so I put that in and then It asked me what email I want for people to use to message me then I press next and then it was it is verifying it and then it goes back to when it ask me wgat my ID was and stuff?? Idk wgat to do and it is annoying!! Please help!! Wgat do I do???

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay I am trying to set up my i message account on my ipad 3 think that is what it is anyway, but I go to the settings and then try to sign in and then it ask my wgat my ID is so I put that in and then It asked me what email I want for people to use to message me then I press next and then it was it is verifying it and then it goes back to when it ask me wgat my ID was and stuff?? Idk wgat to do and it is annoying!! Please help!! Wgat do I do???

Check out the information via the links below.

http://www.imore.com/setup-imessage-ipad

http://www.imore.com/imessage

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I recommend you to check if the time and date are correct, that seems to be one of the most common problems. the easier way is to set it to automatic.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2