imessage buggy in beta 4

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
any of you guys having issues with imessage?? Ever since my wife and i updated to beta 4 our messages dont always go through, she receives my messages but when she replies all I see is the " writing icon " on the screen, never get her messages... No problems at all back in beta 3 .. Anyone ??

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I've seen a couple of odd things in messaging overall, so it may be related. For example, I have seen on mine when I send a regular text, at the top it'll say sending message 2 of 2. Odd. I'm sure it's a bug.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
any of you guys having issues with imessage?? Ever since my wife and i updated to beta 4 our messages dont always go through, she receives my messages but when she replies all I see is the " writing icon " on the screen, never get her messages... No problems at all back in beta 3 .. Anyone ??

I am having the exact same problems. She can receive mine but I cant receive wifes.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I am having the exact same problems. She can receive mine but I cant receive wifes.

Have you had this problem since you updated to beta 4 , mine started just a couple of days ago. Now the messages dont go through at all, it gets stuck at " sending" when she tries to send me a message, when i send her something my iphone shows " delivered" but she never gets any message,
Please let me know if you find a fix..

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OP PM me and I will send you my email that iMessage is tied to on my iPad we can send a few test messages and see what happens. The only beta I had issues with iMessage was beta 1 every other beta has been fine for iMessage.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Have you had this problem since you updated to beta 4 , mine started just a couple of days ago. Now the messages dont go through at all, it gets stuck at " sending" when she tries to send me a message, when i send her something my iphone shows " delivered" but she never gets any message,
Please let me know if you find a fix..

yes beta 2 and 3 were fine for me. This just started with beta 4 so I need to get my messages from wife so iMessage is off until next beta. Wife was angry because she thought I was ignoring her. Will try again then

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I havent had any problems with iMessage in beta 4, its working better for me in this beta then in previous ones.

as soon as we update to beta 4 i noticed it was super fast, much better than beta 3 and it worked perfectly for a few days, it then started to act buggy and now it doesn't work at all, pretty weird it stopped working in the middle of the beta cycle...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
as soon as we update to beta 4 i noticed it was super fast, much better than beta 3 and it worked perfectly for a few days, it then started to act buggy and now it doesn't work at all, pretty weird it stopped working in the middle of the beta cycle...

once again, thats exactly what happened to me

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
problem solved...I deleted the icloud account on my iphone ( have all options off so no big deal to me) and all messages are now working, it is probably an icloud bug affecting imessages. Thanks everybody

bizfox

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
problem solved...I deleted the icloud account on my iphone ( have all options off so no big deal to me) and all messages are now working, it is probably an icloud bug affecting imessages. Thanks everybody

Hey, Guacho. If you don't like your number showing in iMessages, you can still use an iCloud email address as your Apple ID. Just keep iCloud off in Settings and use your main email account for syncing contacts, emails, calendar entries, etc. I'm doing this right now and have no problems sending iMessages to family, friends and colleagues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2