On my iPhone XS and 6th generation iPad many songs advance to the next song before their end, but the same songs play fully on the Music app. on my iMac. It seems to mainly affect songs I’ve loaded previously on iTunes from my own CD’s. This problem persists despite deleting and reloading the songs and despite keeping my software on all devices up-to-date.

Any solution(s)?
    01-01-2020 10:00 AM
    On my iPhone XS and 6th generation iPad many songs advance to the next song before their end, but the same songs play fully on the Music app. on my iMac. It seems to mainly affect songs I’ve loaded previously on iTunes from my own CD’s. This problem persists despite deleting and reloading the songs and despite keeping my software on all devices up-to-date.

Any solution(s)?
    In the Music app on your iMac, go to ‘Get info’ on one of the songs and check to see if it’s set to cut the song off at a given duration.
    01-01-2020 11:03 AM
    In the Music app on your iMac, go to ‘Get info’ on one of the songs and check to see if it’s set to cut the song off at a given duration.
    I never set these songs to a certain duration but will try your suggestion and let you know the result.

Thank you!
    01-01-2020 11:23 AM