Why do some songs get cut-off?

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
On my iPhone XS and 6th generation iPad many songs advance to the next song before their end, but the same songs play fully on the Music app. on my iMac. It seems to mainly affect songs I’ve loaded previously on iTunes from my own CD’s. This problem persists despite deleting and reloading the songs and despite keeping my software on all devices up-to-date.

Any solution(s)?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
On my iPhone XS and 6th generation iPad many songs advance to the next song before their end, but the same songs play fully on the Music app. on my iMac. It seems to mainly affect songs I’ve loaded previously on iTunes from my own CD’s. This problem persists despite deleting and reloading the songs and despite keeping my software on all devices up-to-date.

Any solution(s)?

In the Music app on your iMac, go to ‘Get info’ on one of the songs and check to see if it’s set to cut the song off at a given duration.

BuckyBadg

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
In the Music app on your iMac, go to ‘Get info’ on one of the songs and check to see if it’s set to cut the song off at a given duration.

I never set these songs to a certain duration but will try your suggestion and let you know the result.

Thank you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77