I don’t use my iCloud email for anything other than banking but have started to receive spam (with Chinese characters) for the last two mornings. Has anyone else experienced this issue and is there any way to stop it?
    02-22-2022 02:57 AM
    I don’t use my iCloud email for anything other than banking but have started to receive spam (with Chinese characters) for the last two mornings. Has anyone else experienced this issue and is there any way to stop it?
    Just to confirm, it’s the Calendar app that’s spamming you, or your email mailbox?

If Calendar, you can disable the iCloud integration in your iCloud Settings.
    If it is the mailbox, I would report the message as Junk. That way, those messages will eventually go into your junk mailbox and be ignored by your device.

You can also do both.
    Annie_M and aximtreo like this.
    02-22-2022 07:48 AM
    Try going into the settings of the iPhone itself and see what actions are allowed. You may have lost your app settings, so you're getting unnecessary notifications.
    I just wanted to say hello, and welcome to iMore! When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!
    11-03-2022 04:29 PM