MobileMe -->> iCloud

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I used to have a mobile me account (a free 0ne) but didn't want to pay for the full version.

I can however still log in to my mobile me account but can't use any of it's features.

How will I go on once the cloud is released in iOS 5, should I wish to use this feature to transfer stuff to and from my iPhone 3Gs?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You will use he MobileMe transfer tool they talk about in all the other threads where people ask how they will move from MobileMe to iCloud.

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I was chatting with Apple Reps couple days ago and they confirmed that the transfer tools and the instructions posted above only applies to "paid" MobileMe accounts for now.

They said and confirmed that anyone claiming the transfer tools will work on free MobileMe accounts is merely speculating right now since Apple mentioned nothing about these free accounts.

I'm in the same boat and really wish Apple does not leave us in the dark, but only time will tell once iCloud is out.

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
According to the mobile me site, it says that my "Free" subscription has expired and I cannot renew it. I can however use this id for other apple services. Wtf? I'm baffled.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2