Activity not showing on XR

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I use my workout app on my Series 3 for outdoor walks and it’s not showing up in my Activity app since last Friday on my iPhone. ????????????*♀️

Did you mean for the word "now" in the title of this thread to actually be "not"? If so, I can fix it for you.

In response to your issue, are you iPhone and Apple Watch still synced?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I didn’t have any reason to think they weren’t. How do I do that again?

First of all, you can check on whether or not your Apple Watch and iPhone are paired by swiping up from the bottom of your watch's screen to open Control Center. Look for the connected status icon, which is a green iPhone-shaped icon, located in the upper left corner of your watch screen. If you see this icon, your iPhone and Watch are paired. If you don't see the icon, then you need to pair them. Click on this link for directions from Apple Support on how to do so.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
First of all, you can check on whether or not your Apple Watch and iPhone are paired by swiping up from the bottom of your watch's screen to open Control Center. Look for the connected status icon, which is a green iPhone-shaped icon, located in the upper left corner of your watch screen. If you see this icon, your iPhone and Watch are paired. If you don't see the icon, then you need to pair them. Click on this link for directions from Apple Support on how to do so.

Ok. I wonder if that might be the culprit. For some reason I accidentally put on bedtime & DND and for the life of me couldn’t figure out why there was a bed at the top of the screen while I was walking! 🤦🏽*♀️🤣 I swiped up and saw they were on! I may have unsynced in the process! I’ll check!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Ok. I wonder if that might be the culprit. For some reason I accidentally put on bedtime & DND and for the life of me couldn’t figure out why there was a bed at the top of the screen while I was walking! 🤦🏽*♀️🤣 I swiped up and saw they were on! I may have unsynced in the process! I’ll check!

IMG_0046.JPG

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77