What Apple device do you use the most?

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I thought this would be a simple one to answer, but my mum has an iPhone and a iPad and only uses the iPhone she just doesn't think or want to use the iPad, my sister has the same but uses the iPad more once at home, I see a lot of people out and about using their iPads a lot... I use my phone or macbook mainly depending on if I'm out and about and my iPad really just for clash of clans.
Just thought id start a general thread asking you guys....

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have a iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2 and a MacBook Pro but I always use my iPhone and MacBook the most. I use my MacBook mostly for iMore but my phone is always in my hand so that's used for everything

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 6s Plus gets the most usage with my rMBP coming in at a respectable second. My iPad was seeing less usage ever since I got my 6 Plus a year ago and has since been taken over by my oldest son. We have a gen 3 AppleTV in the great room that is used just about daily and a gen 2 AppleTV in the master bedroom that is used every once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My iphone (currently the 6s) gets the most use, hands down. My iPad is with me everywhere at work and when I'm running on a treadmill. I use it mostly for consumption (videos, books, etc) at home and for taking notes in meetings at work. My MBP gets used least but I still give it love - in fact, I'm typing on it now. Oh and my Apple TV is used when I'm streaming something from my room. That's more up and down depending on if I'm watching a particular show or in between shows.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
It depends on what my day is like.
If I'm in the field, I use my 6 Plus a lot for portability.
If I'm indoors I tend to use my iPad more.
I rarely use my MBA these days, my iPad is faster.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
If I'm at work... my iPhone 6
If I'm at home... I'd have to say my TV is the front runner... lol I have 2 and they are used by the whole family.
As much as everything is available to use on my device there are just more times than few that I actually need to use my rMPB so that gets used more than my iPhone 6 when I'm home.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2